Difference between Exception and Fault Exceptions – Platform or technology specific errors such as .NET C# code exception – Provides all details about the errors […]
There’s no pre-developed .NET class that parse HTML syntax and do what is in the objective below. So it has to be custom made
Visual Studio 2012 SQL Server Database Project Compile error
– This error occur for a fresh new project
Team Foundation Server (TFS) 2008 Build/Deploy ClickOnce Application with WCF Services
– Doing build from TFS can also refered to as TeamBuild.
– TFS 2008 use the same Visual Studio 2008 MSBuild we have on our local machine if you have VS2008 installed
1) Visual Studio 2008, and Visual Studio 2010
2) Team Foundation Server 2008
So according to microsoft website (Neudesic, LLC 2013), they define Web API as a framework that provide developer an easier way to build any kind of HTTP services. It does embrace RESTful service, but that's not the only feature it provide. You can get more detail from the references below.
Common ProgrammingTerms which often shown in developer interview which are basic but important
WCF: Window Communication Foundation
– Window Communication Foundation makes creating services layer a lot easier than it used to be. It includes almost every ways possible that allow you to share your services to other. It's just a matter of creating an Endpoint for the service you created to share it to any techonology platform availble today.
– WCF handles the data access layer in a form of service: Window Service or Web Service
WCF Types and Asynchronous vs. Synchronous call
WCF File Upload Setting and Debug