Topic: Provide How-To document format sample Step by Step Setup Process for: SQL Server 2012 R2 Environment Setup 3 IMPORT NEW DATABASE CREATING NEW DATABASE […]
Objective: This is an article about structure and organize Visual Studio .NET solution and projects. What this article is not about? 1) This is not […]
SQL Server Query XML Example Using Query() and OpenXML() function
Visual Studio 2010 SQL Server 2008 Database and Server Projects
SQL Server Trigger
SQL SERVER 2005/UP T-SQL OVER() function
What is Over() function in T-SQL?
Enable Remote Access to SQL Server 2008 R2 hosted on Window Server 2008 R2
We use keyboard shortcut all the time to speed our way of interact with our computer. It help reduce the number of key strokes, and mouse click that we have to deal with. It's no difference when it comes to working with SQL Server Management Studio 200/2008.
How to register SQL Server System Stored Proc to keyboard short cut?
1) You should have a list of System Stored Proc that you often use. For me, it's two of a few below
So what is System Stored Procedure?
– As the name stated, it’s for the entire server usage. Meaning that you can run this store proc in any instance of database withing the server.
– All System Stored Procedure reside in master database, and each one of them has to be registered as System Stored Procedure for you to use them through out all instance. If not, it will run in all instance, but it will query data within the master database only.
A pop up from Visual Studio 2005 with the error message below:
Failed to save package file “C:\TEMP\tmp18D.tmp” with error 0x8002802B “Element not found”
– According to microsoft web site, MSXML 6.0 wasn’t registered and the VS 2005 needs it to create SSIS project
1. From the Start menu, click Run.
2. Enter the following command:. regsvr32 %windir%\system32\msxml6.dll.
3. Click OK